The Banehammer is an excellent defensive anchor in Imperial Guard formations. Those enemies not blasted apart by its tremor cannon shells are brought to a crawl as the ground splits beneath them. The stunned foe is then forced to push slowly forward beneath a further barrage, or else retreat in disarray.
This gargantuan multipart plastic kit builds a super heavy Banehammer, a thundering tank that wields a full arsenal and is able to absorb punishment that would annihilate a small army. If you’re looking for a lynchpin around which a mighty armoured column can be built, a super heavy tank is a fine choice that can shock your foes and soak up incredible amounts of firepower, sparing the rest of your army. The Banehammer is armed with a mighty tremor cannon on the turret, 2 lascannons on side turrets, twin heavy bolters on a forward hull turret, and 2 twin heavy flamers in sponson mounts. The sponson flamers can be replaced with another 2 twin heavy bolters, and extra sponsons can be added with additional lascannons and either twin heavy bolters or twin heavy flamers. That’s a LOT of firepower. That's not to mention the troop-carrying capacity and firing deck for embarked units.
You’ll also find cosmetic options included, like extra stowage, additional armour plating on the treads, tow hooks, fuel, and options for gunners and tank commanders in the hatches, including a choice of different heads. You can alternatively build the tank commander on foot, armed with a bolt pistol or laspistol in one hand, and a power sword or pointing hand in the other. No matter how you build it, your bits box will appreciate all the extra plastic left over.
This massive kit can alternatively build a variety of other super-heavy tanks:
- Baneblade – armed with a baneblade cannon for maximum versatility
- Banesword – armed with a quake cannon to punish vehicles and fortifications at extreme range
- Shadowsword– armed with a tank-slagging volcano cannon
- Doomhammer – armed with a titan-slaying magma cannon and troop-carrying capacity
- Stormsword – armed with a bunker-busting stormsword siege cannon
- Stormlord – armed with a vulcan mega-bolter and large troop-carrying capacity
- Hellhammer – armed with a hellhammer cannon for close-quarters warfare
This kit is comprised of staggering 381 plastic components and one Baneblade Transfer Sheet with 253 transfers. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
- Manufacturer: Games Workshop
- Unit type: ImperiumVehicle
- Warhammer 40k faction: Astra Militarum
due to Games Workshop's trade terms we can only ship this product to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom