Every unit and warscroll battalion in Warhammer Age of Sigmar owes allegiance to one of the four Grand Alliances – Order, Chaos, Death and Destruction – with many having other, more specific Allegiances that can be chosen instead, allowing the use of powerful battle traits, command traits and magical items.
With the updated rules for Matched Play in the General’s Handbook 2017, you can now take up to 400 points of allies without changing your army’s Allegiance, meaning flexibility – create more themed armies using diverse units from your collection. That’s where these boxes come in.
This boxed set has been designed to allow the player to field Battlemage models without affecting their army’s Allegiance, with 4 models hand-picked to add to your army. In the box:
- 4 plastic Collegiate Arcane Battle Wizards, Battlemages with flowing robes and staffs, who feature a variety of modelling options allowing you to demonstrate mastery over the various Lores of Magic.
The box includes 4 Citadel 25 mm Round bases.
- Miniatures are supplied unpainted and some assembly will be required.
- Manufacturer: Games Workshop
- Game system: Warhammer Age of Sigmar
- Unit type: Grand Alliance OrderInfantryHero
- Warhammer age of sigmar army: Cities of Sigmar
due to Games Workshop's trade terms we can only ship this product to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom