Deployed at the forefront of battle, a Sacristan Forgeshrine forms a vital support hub for knightly lances. Vital rituals are carried out here, the Forgeshrine’s Auto-Sacristan offering repairs, refuelling and reloading of shieldbreaker missiles as Noble pilots require.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Sacristan Forgeshrine – a Sector Mechanicus scenery piece that confers advantages to Imperial Knights in battle. Compatible with all other Sector Mechanicus scenery sets, making it as modular and expandable as you like, it comprises 4 frames of Sector Mechanicus components:
- A Sacristan Forgeshrine frame, including a control point with space for 2 fusion batteries, which can be placed in the control point and removed at will, an operating console featuring keyboard and screen, 2 pipes, a welder arm, a toolbox and fire extinguisher;
- A floor frame, including 2 floor sections, 6 connecting plates, 4 end plates and a skull-shaped crane which can hang down from any section;
- A leg frame, with 4 sets of supporting legs, 4 sets of pipes which can be added below the floor sections, 2 ladders and a winch;
- A tank frame, featuring the central tank structure and 2 chimney stacks, with 7 pipe end caps and a short section of curved piping.
This kit is supplied as 54 components. Rules for use in games of Warhammer 40,000 can be found in Codex: Imperial Knights.
- Manufacturer: Games Workshop
- Unit type: FortifactionSceneryImperium
- Warhammer 40k faction: Imperial Knights
due to Games Workshop's trade terms we can only ship this product to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom